Love is our God! said the head of the family three times and the girls repeated it after him. Love is the truth and the only way to harmony.
How do you like my teeth? he said and showed his fangs.
Then I wanted her lying down, I dragged her into the room, she didn’t understand what exactly I wanted, but I directed her using it as some kind of object for sex, her eyes shone, I read pleasure and humility in them. He put her face down on the bed and without spreading her legs, adding lubricant, entered again.
liveartbcs.com/india/08-01-2022-2. I want to suck you off - she said, removing her hand from her ass and going down to her knees in front of him. First she took off her bra, then began to work on his fly, he sat up and leaned on his elbows. He watched as a hot brunette, topless, was striving for his cock. He helped her pull off his pants and shorts. His thick member of 18 centimeters was in front of her face. First, she ran her tongue from the base to the head, she knew that he loved it very much. She first licked his cock until he pulled her by the hair and impaled her cock with his mouth. She continued to suck, sometimes holding the head in her mouth and stroking the base, sometimes swallowing as much as she could. He took her by the hair and began to fuck in the mouth, speeding up. When she began to vomit, he removed her head from the penis, allowing her to inhale a couple of times, and then continued to fuck her throat.
I got up, Vera looked intently into my eyes, everything was wet around her mouth, on her reddened lips, especially in the corners, there were smudges of liquid from Sasha's head and a little of her saliva, I smoothly entered her completely, and Vera made a hot breath in my face , in which the smell of someone else's penis was clearly felt.
We were going to relax at the dacha with my old friend and his girlfriend (we have known him for a long time) the day turned out to be wonderful, the weather, barbecue, beer and other joys of a summer holiday. We were four.